LOVE it!!!
Nice ensemble Kricket! Love the photos and I just dug out Calder's super "C" shirt but decided that Phaelen shouldn't wear it. See you guys soon!
That is so fun. It is fun to see ourselves in our kids. (as long as it is the good things. :)Stephanie
CUTE POST!
I'm still not convinced that Cooper and Garrett are related. I mean obviously they look nothing alike or enjoy the same interests.
Holy cow! this is fabulous! How wonderful that Mom-B took so many pics. of her kids! I have like 10 pics. of my childhood, and they're all just frizzy hair and blank stares ;)
That is a really cool post Kricket!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LOVE it!!!
Nice ensemble Kricket! Love the photos and I just dug out Calder's super "C" shirt but decided that Phaelen shouldn't wear it. See you guys soon!
That is so fun. It is fun to see ourselves in our kids. (as long as it is the good things. :)
Stephanie
CUTE POST!
I'm still not convinced that Cooper and Garrett are related.
I mean obviously they look nothing alike or enjoy the same interests.
Holy cow! this is fabulous! How wonderful that Mom-B took so many pics. of her kids! I have like 10 pics. of my childhood, and they're all just frizzy hair and blank stares ;)
That is a really cool post Kricket!
Post a Comment