Thursday, April 22, 2010

Last Few Days

With Five Days left I made a laminated countdown that he could see in the shower. He could remove one number everyday until graduation. With three days left I gave him one of his bigger gifts. I had worked for a while and created a memory book. (Three Years of Memories for Three days left.) I wish you could all see it. The title is: "Three Years of Memories: An A to Z Guide for Graduate School." It was really fun to make and I think it will definitely be a keepsake for our family.
The final day was I gave Garrett one of these 1 - $100 bill.
He has had his eye on a new toy or two and I figure after 3 years of graduate school he deserves something like that. He still hasn't decided exactly which toy he wants but I think half of the fun for him is looking for it.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations Garrett!! I bet he's so glad to be done!!

And Kricket, seriously, you have got to be the best wife in the history of the world. You rock!

Margaret said...

Again, you are the best wife ever!