Good luck my friend! I have been thinking about you a lot lately and how you have been doing. So sad that we won't make it to Trey's blessing, we miss you guys terribly! Can't wait for November!
Good luck my friend! I have been thinking about you a lot lately and how you have been doing. So sad that we won't make it to Trey's blessing, we miss you guys terribly! Can't wait for November!
Good luck Kricket! You will do great. And can I just tell you how jealous I am that you guys are living in Eugene? Is it so fun? Does it feel like coming home?
I should really just call you... So many questions. Love you lots! Super cute kiddos.
Ohh Kricket, I was just talking to a friend (my garage neighbor Britney) about how amazing you are every time you have a baby and then are able to power through the excercise and lose weight like crazy. And of course, you'll do it again! You already look so good, though, in the pics with your kiddos. I'm officially missing your family like crazy. And can Cooper please have short hair again, so that he doesn't look like he's getting older in fast forward? I miss those kiddos. I think dan mentioned that Porket lives in your house now, and still talks to Jenna and Cooper and Ryder. He tells Budgie what they're up to, and the stories are wild. You'd think the boy saw it on a movie or something. Tell them that we miss playing with them so much, Ok? I watched the Bachelor in your honor the other day...Ok, enough blubbing. Thanks for the great posts and updates. I'll get right on that for my side!
I just got caught up on all the doings in your life. Trey is so cute and I am glad things are going well with him! Congrats on the bike trailer, so fun! Congrats on hubby being DONE too! I definitely miss MBASA around here!
You're amazing - I have no doubt that you will reach your goals!!
And I love the bike trailer!! Is it a jogging stroller too? I always wanted one of those. I actually still do, but I don't think I would get much use out of it now:)
How fun - I hope that you really enjoy your new trailer - looks like fun. I am working hard at my exercising again and I have gotten my 15 miles a week in for the past two weeks - now I just need to eat less with the exercise so that I can loose weight - wish me luck!
14 comments:
G told me there was a seat for infants and I was about to look on the website for a picture. Perfect!
Woot!!!
Good luck my friend! I have been thinking about you a lot lately and how you have been doing. So sad that we won't make it to Trey's blessing, we miss you guys terribly! Can't wait for November!
Good luck my friend! I have been thinking about you a lot lately and how you have been doing. So sad that we won't make it to Trey's blessing, we miss you guys terribly! Can't wait for November!
That's a serious bike trailer.
i'm doing the couch to 10k. we'll see if this time works! good luck. that's one serious stroller.
Good luck Kricket! You will do great. And can I just tell you how jealous I am that you guys are living in Eugene? Is it so fun? Does it feel like coming home?
I should really just call you... So many questions. Love you lots! Super cute kiddos.
Ohh Kricket, I was just talking to a friend (my garage neighbor Britney) about how amazing you are every time you have a baby and then are able to power through the excercise and lose weight like crazy. And of course, you'll do it again! You already look so good, though, in the pics with your kiddos. I'm officially missing your family like crazy. And can Cooper please have short hair again, so that he doesn't look like he's getting older in fast forward? I miss those kiddos. I think dan mentioned that Porket lives in your house now, and still talks to Jenna and Cooper and Ryder. He tells Budgie what they're up to, and the stories are wild. You'd think the boy saw it on a movie or something. Tell them that we miss playing with them so much, Ok? I watched the Bachelor in your honor the other day...Ok, enough blubbing. Thanks for the great posts and updates. I'll get right on that for my side!
I just got caught up on all the doings in your life. Trey is so cute and I am glad things are going well with him! Congrats on the bike trailer, so fun! Congrats on hubby being DONE too! I definitely miss MBASA around here!
Woohoo! Have fun!!
You're amazing - I have no doubt that you will reach your goals!!
And I love the bike trailer!! Is it a jogging stroller too? I always wanted one of those. I actually still do, but I don't think I would get much use out of it now:)
Love you mean it!
go go go!!!
How fun - I hope that you really enjoy your new trailer - looks like fun. I am working hard at my exercising again and I have gotten my 15 miles a week in for the past two weeks - now I just need to eat less with the exercise so that I can loose weight - wish me luck!
I want one of those infant seats! You are a rock star, and your kids are adorable! Enjoy the biking and whatnot! :)
Post a Comment