Sunday, December 1, 2013

Family Pictures 2013 (November edition)

My Niece Kylea was in town for Thanksgiving with her cute family.  We had so much fun together.  While she was here she said she would be willing to take some pictures of my family.  I wanted to dress so that the pictures will match the living room.  I know that is a little crazy but I am hoping that it will look awesome.  She took some amazing pictures and captured the kids so well.  I am really happy with them.  Here they are.



 
 Trey Dog 3



 Jenna (9 1/2)
 
 Weston 6 months!
 
 Garrett and Kricket

 Cooper 8

 Ryder 5

  Cooper and Jenna






3 comments:

Margaret said...

She really captured the essence of the Barnums. Love you guys!

cindy said...

These pictures turned out soooo cute! What an awesome family! Love ya sis!

Claire said...

What great pictures!! Makes me miss Oregon! :)