Dear kids,
This week at pack meeting they had Brother Derek Cleridge come in his army gear and talk to the scouts. Everybody had a great time. They hefted his bag a marched around the room. It was awesome.
Dad and Mom finished their first whole 30 this week and we feel great. The food is great and you kids have been eating it really well too.
We don't have a "field trip" every week but we like to. This week while Mom was away for a Girl's Weekend Dad was home and took the two little guys to the zoo. He also managed to make it to Saturday's Market and you all picked up a little "Space Broccoli."
Mom got to get away with her friends for a girls weekend in Bend. It was SO much fun and awesome to be together with such wonderful people. (Brooke Cottle, Margaret Hansen, Kristy Tolman, and Bethany joined us this time too.)
It was fun to be part of the surprise when Avery showed up for a Thanksgiving visit. It was wonderful to meet Avery's sweet Jacob and hear all about their cute love story. Breakfast that morning is a memory I will NEVER forget. Best of friends interviewing this guy to make sure he is good enough for our Avery and pretending that we didn't know they were planning to get married. I love these ladies more that I know how to explain. I feel lucky to have friends like them.










No comments:
Post a Comment