Tuesday, January 12, 2016

12 of 12 January 2016 (Tuesday)

1. Jenna's Braces - This girl has had braces for a few months now but just got some Rainbow bands for the first time.
2.  Conference Kitchen - I am trying to watch/listen to a conference talk each day and have found that doing it while I clean up the kitchen after breakfast is the best time.  I love it, it is an awesome start to my day.
3.  Food Prep - Because we have been eating a lot more whole foods, I have to do more food prep.  It makes it easier at meals time.
4.  Silly Boys - These four boys (Seamus, Seth, Trey and Weston) don't always get along but they do figure out some pretty silly things to do together.
5. Puzzle Fun - Today we put together a puzzle and I had to capture it with a selfie.
6. Goals- I have lots of goals this year and I am keeping track of them in my planner.  I am also working on my Personal Progress with the Young Women and we have these cool new journals to help us out.
7. Nap Time - Trey doesn't like to nap but I make him lay down everyday.  Today we agreed on a resting time on the couch which is not the norm.
8. New Study Guide - To help me switch up my scripture study I got a new Book of Mormon study guide.
9.  Volunteering at Vose - I volunteer at Vose to help with the Art Lit Program.  It is so fun to get into Ryder's class and see him in his element.  He is such a good little artist.
10.  Working at home - Since Dad came home to be with the kiddos while I volunteered he just spent the rest of the afternoon working from home.
11.  Art fun - After I volunteer for the Art Lit, the other kids quite often want to do an art project.  With Dad trying to work upstairs we decided to do some spin art in the basement.
12.  Ice Cream - I am not sure why everyone got ice cream tonight but we did.

No comments: